What to do if:
- The bubble solution is swallowed: While non-toxic, it is best not to drink our bubble solution. If you find yourself in this situation, do not drink water or try to throw the solution up. Consult a doctor if you become ill.
- The bubble solution gets in your eyes or on sensitive skin: Rinse off immediately with cool water and consult a doctor if it causes an allergic reaction or other symptoms occur.
- The bubble solution is spilled on clothes or furniture: Wash off immediately with cool water. Clean furniture surfaces with a damp rag.
- An unusual reaction occurs: Consult a doctor or contact Dulcop by phone at +39 051 6250711 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The ball in the maze game is swallowed or placed up a nose: The ball in the maze game of our Bubble World products is considered a small part, and a choking hazard by UL standards. However, its size has been tested and certified to pass through the trachea. The material of the ball can be detected by x-ray in case it becomes lodged up a nose or placed in another orifice.
Are Dulcop products safe?
We take great care to adhere to all the latest industry safety standards, and pride ourselves on going above and beyond them. Our bubble solution is non-toxic and uses top-notch ingredients. Our automated production line discards products that fail to meet our standards. We are authorized to use the Safe-Toys and TUV logos.
What if the recommended age?
We believe bubbles are for everyone – children and adults alike! While safe to have and play around infants and small toddlers, we recommend three years and older for independent play. Our bubble solution is hypoallergenic and gluten-free certified.
Do soap bubbles expire?
If properly stored, our bubbles do not expire. Both the solution and the bottles are designed to withstand extreme temperatures (50°C and -30°C). Once opened, we recommend using the product in a short time span in order to get the best performance from the bubble solution. But no harm will come to you if you don’t!
Do dulcop bubble toys work only with dulcop liquid?
We grant the best performance of the bubble toys only with Dulcop original solution.
Is dulcop solution also suitable for other bubble toy brands?
Yes, our solution is multi-purpose, and it is also used by professionals and night clubs.
What is the ec type certificate?
This is the highest level of certification achievable in Europe, and issued only by a notified body. The EC Type verifies all regulatory, technical, health, and safety standards as set by the Directive are met during the production process. To our knowledge, Dulcop is the only bubble manufacturer to receive this important certificate. Once more, this shows Dulcop’s commitment towards safety and quality.
What if the TUV certification?
TÜV Rheinland Product Safety and Quality Certification marks show that our products have met applicable safety requirements and quality standards. Our production plant and products have been investigated by an accredited third party, which also carries out regular surveillance audits.
What is Kathon?
Kathon is a highly irritating preservative and powerful allergen. Even though not required by law, Dulcop does not use this harmful chemical in our products. For us, safety and concern for our customers always comes first. Unfortunately, other bubble manufacturers still use kathon to kill bacteria. Always check to make sure the bubbles you use, even if not ours, are kathon free.
What if CLP regulation?
We manufacture soap bubbles that are already in compliance with the new Standards required by the European Commission’s CLP (Classification, Labelling and Packaging), in force since June 2015, which relate to eye and skin irritating substances. CLP-Regulation (EC No 1272/2008) replaces the previous rules of substances (Directive 67/548/EEC) and preparations (Directive 1999/45/EC).
What if RAPEX?
RAPEX is established as the EU rapid alert system that facilitates the rapid exchange of information between Member States and the Commission on measures taken to prevent or restrict the marketing or use of products posing a serious risk to the health and safety of consumers.
As of 2010, the system also facilitates the rapid exchange of information on products subject to EU harmonisation regulation and posing a serious risk to the health and safety of professional users as well as on those posing a serious risk to other public interests protected via the relevant EU legislation (e.g. environment and security). Both measures ordered by national authorities and measures taken ‘voluntarily’ by producers and distributors are reported by RAPEX.
Every Friday, the Commission publishes a weekly overview of the products posing a serious risk as reported by the national authorities (the notifications). This weekly overview gives information on the product, the identified risk and the measures that were taken in the notifying country. The Commission also publishes the list of other countries where the notified product was found on their market and measures were taken. Since 2013, the Commission also publishes notifications on products posing less than serious risk as well as notifications on professional products and on those posing a risk to other public interests protected via the relevant EU legislation (e.g. environment and security).
Where can i buy Dulcop’s bubbles?
- I am a retailer: Contact our sales department at email@example.com
- I am a consumer: If you cannot find our products on the Web through the most important e-commerce platforms, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have further questions contact Dulcop at email@example.com